Better Freelancing Episode 032:
Set Yourself Apart from the Masses with Evie Smith
Here’s how to connect with Evie…
Episode 032 Takeaways
- If you’re doing something for an agency, you can do it for yourself as a freelancer.
- Embrace what makes you unique — clients will appreciate it.
- Less pleasant tasks can actually become enjoyable when you’re the one calling the shots.
- Being authentic with your own personal branding helps to attract the right clients.
- Never burn a bridge — maintain and cultivate relationships throughout the years.
Episode 032 Quotables
“I think, for me, [standing out from the masses] is really just about authenticity. For so long … I really tried to fit into what [agencies] were doing.”
— Evie Smith
“The funny thing is, before I started my own agency, I hated going to business meetings.”
— Evie Smith
Start Your Own Online, Service-Based Business
Listen — freelancing isn’t just for so-called experts. You, too, could enjoy the freedom, flexibility and financial independence of work-at-home freelancing just like my guests on Better Freelancing.
Will you let me help you get started?
What Is Better Freelancing?
Better Freelancing — formerly known as Better Blogging — is the video interview series that explores the best practices of successful freelancers. Catch new episodes bi-weekly, with occasional bonus episodes! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for updates.
Here are a few recent episodes you might like…
November 7th, 2016
Thanks for Watching!
Have a question for me or my guest? Why not drop it in the comments below?
And remember — if you enjoyed this episode — sharing is caring… why not ask your followers to watch Better Freelancing, too?