Better Freelancing Episode 025:
Position Yourself for Success with Brent Galloway
Here’s how to connect with Brent…
Episode 025 Takeaways
Everyone named Brent is notoriously handsome and charming.
- Anyone can learn design and profit from that skill set.
- Focusing on one specialty is the key to building your freelancing career.
- Don’t allow the skepticism of others to limit your freelance earning potential.
- Try to summarize what you do in a single, creative, benefit-driven tagline.
- It takes time to drive results through organic search and inbound marketing.
Episode 025 Quotables
“It’s a lot easier to find work and to do work once you know what you love to do.”
— Brent Galloway
“I happen to pop up [on Google] as one of the first actual human being graphic designers … and that was completely by accident. It’s just because I’ve always stuck with the title ‘freelance graphic designer.'”
— Brent Galloway
Start Your Own Online, Service-Based Business
Listen — freelancing isn’t just for so-called experts. You, too, could enjoy the freedom, flexibility and financial independence of work-at-home freelancing just like my guests on Better Freelancing.
Will you let me help you get started?
What Is Better Freelancing?
Better Freelancing — formerly known as Better Blogging — is the video interview series that explores the best practices of successful freelancers. Catch new episodes bi-weekly, with occasional bonus episodes! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for updates.
Here are a few recent episodes you might like…
November 7th, 2016
Thanks for Watching!
Have a question for me or my guest? Why not drop it in the comments below?
And remember — if you enjoyed this episode — sharing is caring… why not ask your followers to watch Better Freelancing, too?