Better Freelancing Episode 028:
Charge What You’re Worth with Brennan Dunn
Here’s how to connect with Brennan…
Episode 028 Takeaways
- Freelancing can be a flexible income opportunity for students.
- Sales experience is useful to any person building their own business.
- Clients don’t care about the work you’re doing — they care about the results you deliver.
- Price your project based on its value to your client rather than the hours it takes you to do it.
- If you increase your prices, you also need to increase the value of what you’re offering.
Episode 028 Quotables
“When you present yourself as an expense, it’s really always going to be a race to the bottom.”
— Brennan Dunn
“Unless you’re really, really confident in sales, unless you really have a developed pipeline that’s multiple months long, realize that having a team is going to be your biggest monthly expense that you probably ever encountered.”
— Brennan Dunn
Start Your Own Online, Service-Based Business
Listen — freelancing isn’t just for so-called experts. You, too, could enjoy the freedom, flexibility and financial independence of work-at-home freelancing just like my guests on Better Freelancing.
Will you let me help you get started?
What Is Better Freelancing?
Better Freelancing — formerly known as Better Blogging — is the video interview series that explores the best practices of successful freelancers. Catch new episodes bi-weekly, with occasional bonus episodes! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for updates.
Here are a few recent episodes you might like…
November 7th, 2016
Thanks for Watching!
Have a question for me or my guest? Why not drop it in the comments below?
And remember — if you enjoyed this episode — sharing is caring… why not ask your followers to watch Better Freelancing, too?